Pages

Thursday, October 29, 2015

MBTI Personality Test

In class we were told to take the Myer Briggs personality test. The result I got was INTJ.

How I feel about the results


I feel like this represents me pretty well. I'm pretty introverted, but not to the point where I can't go outside. I tend to think about the true reason for something happening. I really like to think about things, rather than depend on feelings, and I tend to judge situations pretty well. This helps me understand a little better why I act the way I do, since I was a little confused before.

How does this affect me?

This helps show how I act in large groups of people. I tend to dislike being a leader, but I really do think about what's going on. I might give suggestions to the leader, but I won't do the leading myself. People have thought I don't do much because I'm so quiet, but really I'm thinking, and judging situations all the time.

What have I learned?


There are many different types of one personality. There isn't just a black and white introvert or extrovert. An extrovert can still be quiet, but enjoy being around people. An introvert can be loud, but like less crowded settings. Personality is a rainbow.

No comments:

Post a Comment