Pages

Friday, October 30, 2015

Animal Personality Test

Today in class we did a personality test where we had four rows with ten different characteristics each. In those four rows, we had to rank each characteristic from a one to a four, four being most like you, and one being the least like you.

My results

 I got a 34 in the third row. I'm very sensitive, and calm. I like routine, and dislike change. I try to avoid confrontation whenever possible. I'm not a very social person, and like to keep a routine of the things I do.



What does this mean?

This means that I am a golden retriever! I'm good at making friends, and very loyal. I don't like big changes, and look for security. I can be very sensitive, and caring. I have deep relationships, but only a few close friends. I want to be loved by everyone, and I look for appreciation. I work well in a limited situation with a steady work pattern.


My strengths:

I'm accommodating, calm, and affirming.

My weaknesses:

I'm indecisive, indifferent, unable to express emotion, and too soft on others.

My limitations:

I see the need to be more assertive, and I hold others accountable.

No comments:

Post a Comment