Pages

Thursday, December 10, 2015

e9 Promotional Video


What is this?

Recently in class you project was to make a promotional video for the Freshman class of e9. It was really fun because we got to go film around the school and in other classrooms so we could film friends that weren't in out own class!

What is it meant to do?

This video is meant to be shown to eight graders coming into e-Comm next year, and also their parents at an open house night where eight graders can come to learn about e-Comm. It was meant to be fun, for the eight graders, and informative, for their parents.

What could I have done better?

I feel like I could have gotten a lot more filming done. I had to reuse several clips, making it repetitive. Sometimes I could use different parts of the same clip, making it a little different, but other than that it's not that hard to see.

What do I like about it?

I really tried to edit the video to the voice over that goes along with it. Some parts acted kind of as a queue to start a new clip that fit with what our narrator was saying, which really helped edit it.

What's next?

This is likely our last project in the video strand of e9 for the year, and I will be moving on to graphic design soon. Video was really great because filming was a fun way to see the school, and editing was cool because we got to mess around with music and make a video that meant something.

No comments:

Post a Comment